HR Tech Readiness Assessment
Pinpoint HRM have developed an HR Tech Readiness Assessment to help you understand what’s involved in being prepared for an HR tech initiative. Drawing on the collective experience of more than 40 HR tech SME’s and the many tools we’ve developed to support these projects over the years, we’ll review the status of your project to help you identify any gaps in the key elements of your plan.
The HR Tech Readiness Assessment will help you navigate and address the following key executive questions with regards to your initiative:
- Why do we need it? (Purpose)
- What are we hoping to achieve and by when? (Goals)
- How are we going to do it and what’s the realistic timeline? (Roadmap)
- Who needs to be involved? (Resources)
- How much is it all going to cost? (Total cost)
If you’d like to find out more about the Readiness Assessment and how it may help you prepare for your next initiative please complete the form on this page and press submit and one of our senior engagement executives will be in touch with you shortly.
Register your interest now…