“We don’t have the resources to implement this system, and we don’t know quite what we are in for.”
Firstly, you will need a project plan or ‘roadmap’ that outlines how you will deploy the HR technologies you’ve selected. Next you must consider if the business has the bandwidth to do this properly. The #1 risk to the successful outcome of the project is the capacity and capability of your resources. Without a resource plan, you’re guaranteed to under-resource the effort required.
The resource plan should articulate how the roadmap will be executed and include an indication of the resource capabilities required to effectively deliver the project, support the system and beyond.
- Roadmap development
- Project resource planning
- Implementation support and advice
Tools and resources:
- Cloud HR to the Point
- HR Tech Project Capabilities Matrix
- Expert Cloud HR project resources
Pinpoint HRM partners with several vendors for implementation services. Depending on which vendor you select, Pinpoint HRM can help you with your implementation effort.
If you are resource poor, we can act as your ‘on-site’ resource and liaise directly with the vendor throughout the project. Or we can assist with specific areas of the implementation. We have completed many successful implementations for our clients over the years, so we know all the pitfalls to avoid, and can help you progress in a pragmatic way.
Some of the specific implementation services we can provide are:
- Functional Workshops & Requirements
- System Configuration / Build
- Integration with other systems
- Data Migration
- Project and Change Management
- Reporting Requirements and Build
- Training and Knowledge Transfer
- Deployment Planning & Support
- Technology Strategy and roadmap advisory
- Process improvement and design
- Business case and readiness assessment
- Business Requirement documentation
- Vendor neutral advisory and evaluation tools
- Vendor comparison and gap analysis
Organisations we've helped since 2004
Client stories and testimonials